Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Thank You

Thank you to everyone that has been reading my stupid little stories. I like looking at stats, I'm a nerd, this is built into my DNA, and this blog site has enough to keep me entertained. They track a few things, like what OS is being used by the reader and what browser they use. I don't judge for what is being used, but seriously, Internet Explorer? Come on, there are better ones out there. It also lists where the reader is from, and nearly all are from the USA, this is where I'm from and the friends I have that I know were reading are here in town, so that one is easily explained. I probably said hi to you at least once this week, somewhere around here. But I was kind of astonished to see one listing for France and several more from Portugal. I want to know a couple things about these people; do you find me interesting? Just clicked through, and then shared with a neighbor because I'm trying to be funny, and you are making your own joke at my expense? Are you running my posts through Google Translate, and you get something funny as hell like “All your base, are belong to us!” going on. Because that got old really fast. Should I be translating my shit from English to french to Portuguese and for good measure throw in some Greek and Italian then, back to English to see what's been lost? Because I did that with swearing when the internet was new, and I became quite fluent in just swearing at people in multiple languages.
Anyway, thanks for reading. I found out I enjoy writing this crap out, and I plan to continue to do so for the foreseeable future. 
And just for the hell of it, here is a swear word I like to use, translated, multiple times. Gǒupì, merda, jaraāva, mut, sranje. 

No comments:

Post a Comment